THE DESIGNER COLLECTION
Leather Book Wrap with Liberty of London Fabric Lining A5 size
The Designer Collection embraces beautiful fabrics and silky threads with gorgeous leather to create pieces to be enjoyed and treasured.
Hidden treasures wait to be explored within the covers of beautiful leathers.
Liberty of London has been delighting the world with stunning fabrics for over 140 years. Known for their exquisite designs from very talented artists. And who knew they worked so beautifully with leather and paper! An ideal choice for creating my new range.
The fabrics will be available for a limited time only and will continually change. Just add your preferred fabric and leather to the shopping cart when you order your journal.
Please note that not all fabric and leather combinations have been photographed but I will add them as they become available.
I've designed the Book Wrap to protect and delight! For more pictures and The Book Wrap Story click here...
Protect your cherished book, diary or notebook in a handcrafted Book Wrap.
- A hidden slide pocket holds the back cover of your book security in place,
- A Kangaroo leather strap wraps around the contencts and adjusts snuggly to the thickness.
- Designed to accommodate A5 sized books and slightly larger - up to approx 23cm.
- Larger left side pocket for holding papers or even a smaller notebook, or art supplies
- Smaller left side pocket hold pens, pencils, bookmarks, page flags etc.
- Pen holder is created within the kangaroo leather wrap strap - hold your pen on the front or tucked underneath
- Bullet Journals
- Drawing, sketching, watercolours
- Protecting old and well loved books
I've created the Book Wrap for Book Lovers. I hope it brings you much joy!
Current Liberty of London Fabrics
'Elderberry print is an intricate symphony of tiny wildflowers, reflecting the complex microcosm of a summer’s meadow.' I chose it for it's beautiful colours that work well with the brown leathers.
'With their round and succulent forms, peaches and pears have a sensuous appeal that delighted Art Nouveau designers. Peach Porter print is simple and classic, adorned with symmetrical globes of elegant fruit.' And to me it is very reminiscent of the wonderful work of William Morris. And there's a frog hidden in the design... can you see it!
From their Alice in Wonderland collection: 'Rose Xanthe Liberty fabric is inspired by painting the roses red in the Queen of Heart's garden. The rose is based on Rosa Xanthia who was living in the garden when her friends were changed by hand from white to red.'
"Would you tell me please, " said Alice, a little timidly, "why you are painting those roses? " – Lewis Carroll
And I loved the beautiful pink colour combination. This works particularly well with my purple leather - wonderful combination.
Monogram - Initials Blind Debossed