The Aussie Travel Journal
The Ideal Travelling Companion!
Includes a Travel pocket for phone, momentos, tickets, keepsakes or ...
The same great qualities of my classic handcrafted leather journal but specially designed with a handy traveller's pocket.
The Aussie Travel Journal benefits:
- Inside 8cm leather side pocket to hold those small items that we need while travelling: tickets, directions etc as well as small notes & keepsakes from loved ones
- Will also hold most phone sizes - up to 17cm high (will also depend on thickness)
- Flexibility - the soft leather covers tuck nicely into backpacks, bags and pockets (unlike hard cover books)
- The hand stitched pages result in a stronger journal than glued books
- Pages lay flat for easy writing - NO spiral bindings
- Wrap your journal closed to prevent accidental openings
- The kangaroo leather wrapping strap is a little piece of Australia if you are travelling abroad
The Treasured Qualities of a Handcrafted Journal
Hand stitched leather journals have a magical quality! Used for hundreds of years, you can feel this tradition when you hold one.
- Quality leather handcrafted cover
- Kangaroo leather wrap around strap with leather top
- 192 pages
- Beautiful creme coloured Australian made paper, watermarked with the National Archives of Australia symbol. Archival for 500 years...>
- 90gsm paper weight
- Hand folded and pierced
- Hand stitched with hand painted thread
- Signed by the Binder
- Totally handmade by a book lover in Australia
Cognac Brown Leather
The beautiful Cognac Brown Analine leather is a rich deep brandy like colour. A rich low sheen that develops and improves with age. Soft and luscious.
Personalise This Journal
The journal can be personalised with a Title Page printed with a name, a quote or both. Add a personalised title page to this journal ...>
And you are supporting and enabling an Artisan Tradition to continue!
From the Maker's Hands to Yours.
A labour of Pride & Love!