READY TO GO - Finished and ready to send
*We can usually post within 48 hours on a business day depending on personalisation
The Treasured Qualities of a Handcrafted Journal:
- Strength - the hand stitched pages result in a stronger journal than glued books
- Flexibility - the soft leather covers tuck easily into bags, pockets and backpacks - unlike hard covered books
- Easy to write in - pages lay flat - NO spiral bindings - no glue to break the spine
- Protection - the wrap around cover protects the fore edge of the pages, the wrapping strap helps to hold the cover securely closed
- Sensual - the feel of a handcrafted leather journal delights the senses. Soft and flexible to the touch and visually beautiful
- A Sense of Ritual - the wrapping and unwrapping of the journal is a moment of ritual that many leather journal owners savour
- It's Your Story - Writing becomes an experience again! Holding a writing instrument in your hand and making your mark is very personal.
This Handcrafted Journal features:
- Beautiful Liberty of London Fabric lining
- A5 Leather Journal (approx 21cm H x 15cm W - Half an A4)
- Quality genuine leather handcrafted cover
- Genuine kangaroo leather wrap around strap
- Hand stitched pages using beautiful Italian Aurifil thread
- 192 pages
- Italian paper in ivory creme
- 100 gsm paper weight
- Hand folded and pierced
- Signed by the Binder
- Totally handmade by book lovers in Torquay, Australia.
A5 is a very popular size. Favoured for it's ease of portability while still allowing plenty of room for lots of writing, sketches, keepsakes and personal style within the pages.
Ideal for writers, poets, song writers, travel thoughts, sketches, journal keepers and all those who love to keep treasures within pages of books!
And of course - the perfect companion for sharing your story while sitting under that favourite tree, or discreetly in the back of that wonderful cafe where the coffee is as rich as the constant evolving cast of characters.
Add initials (or a short name) to this journal with blind debossing. Beautiful brass letters are heat stamped into the leather to create a timeless and elegant impression. Add a monogram here...