THE DESIGNER COLLECTION
Leather Journal with Designer Fabric Lining A5 size
The Designer Collection embraces beautiful fabrics and silky threads with gorgeous leather to create pieces to be enjoyed and treasured.
Hand stitched leather journals have a magical quality! Used for hundreds of years, you can feel this tradition when you hold one.
Hidden treasures wait to be explored within the covers of beautiful leathers. The fabrics will be available for a limited time only and will continually change. Just add your preferred fabric to the shopping cart when you order your journal.
Please note that not all fabric and leather combinations have been photographed but I will add them as they become available. Choose from the following current designs:
Zig Zag by Jen Kingwell
Fun and bright colours by Torquay designer.
Beach Road Leaf by Jen Kingwell
Leaves in rhythm
Charcoal Fish by Sarah Watts
Strong bold and fishy with bright pink triangle gills of course!
Sea Stallion by Tula Pink
The steeds of the Sea in beautiful green and blue
Choose a colour from the beautiful range of quality genuine cowhide leathers. These leathers are chosen for their soft and supple feel as well as their deep rich colours and patterns.
The Treasured Qualities of a Handcrafted Journal:
- Strength - the hand stitched pages result in a stronger journal than glued books
- Flexibility - the soft leather covers tuck easily into bags, pockets and backpacks - unlike hard covered books
- Easy to write in - pages lay flat - NO spiral bindings
- Protection - the wrap around cover protects the fore edge of the pages, the wrapping strap helps to hold the cover securely closed
- Sensual - the feel of a handcrafted leather journal delights the senses. Soft and flexible to the touch and visually beautiful
- A Sense of Ritual - the wrapping and unwrapping of the journal is a moment of ritual that many leather journal owners savour
- It's Your Story - Writing becomes an experience again! Holding a writing instrument in your hand and making your mark is very personal.
This Handcrafted Journal features:
- Beautiful Liberty of London Fabric lining
- A5 Leather Journal (approx 21cm H x 15cm W - Half an A4)
- Quality genuine leather handcrafted cover
- Genuine kangaroo leather wrap around strap
- Hand stitched pages using beautiful Italian Aurifil thread
- 192 pages
- Italian paper in ivory creme
- 100gsm paper weight
- Hand folded and pierced
- Signed by the Binder
- Totally handmade by a book lover in Australia
Personalise This Journal
The journal can be personalised with a Title Page printed with a name, a quote or both. Add a personalised title page to this journal ...>
And you are supporting and enabling an Artisan Tradition to continue!
From the Maker's Hands to Yours...
A labour of Pride & Love!
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Such a good quality product, couldn't be happier, bought as a present, you can see the time and care taken to produce it. The leather, stitching and embossing were great as is the quality of the paper. Great job!
Thank you Book seed, the journal was very beautifully crafted, superbly made, and was loved by the recipient of the gift. Great artisan work!
I bought this product for my wife as a Christmas present. Kaz absolutely lives it! The workmanship is fantastically beautiful and the service provided whilst ordering... an absolute pleasure. Thanks so much for a such a great online shopping experience.
Excellent quality and a beautiful gift. Bookseed is very professional and lovely to deal with. Quick response and delivery.
I already owned 2 of the A5 journals prior to purchasing a journal with designer collection fabric inside. Wow! The fabric is more beautiful than it appears in photos on the website. Has made the journal extra special.