THE DESIGNER COLLECTION
Leather MAJESTIC Journal A5 with Liberty of London Fabric Lining
The Diamond of my journals lined with the stunning designs from the House of Liberty of London.
The Designer Collection embraces beautiful fabrics and silky threads with gorgeous leather to create pieces to be enjoyed and treasured.
A Regally Grand Journal of Impressive Stature!
Hand stitched leather journals have a magical quality! Used for hundreds of years, you can feel this tradition when you hold one.
Handcrafted in the style of an earlier era, each journal is a work of art and signed by the Binder. Read about the Leather Journal story here...>
The Treasured Qualities of a Handcrafted Journal:
- Lined with beautiful fabric from the House of Liberty of London
- Strength - the hand stitched pages result in a stronger journal than glued books
- Flexibility - the soft leather covers tuck easily into bags, pockets and backpacks - unlike hard covered books
- Easy to write in - pages lay flat - NO spiral bindings
- Protection - the wrap around cover protects the fore edge of the pages, the wrapping strap helps to hold the cover securely closed
- Sensual - the feel of a handcrafted leather journal delights the senses. Soft and flexible to the touch and visually beautiful
- A Sense of Ritual - the wrapping and unwrapping of the journal is a moment of ritual that many leather journal owners savour
- It's Your Story - Writing becomes an experience again! Holding a writing instrument in your hand and making your mark is very personal.
This Handcrafted Journal features:
- A4 Leather Journal (approx H: 30cm x W:21cm x D: 5cm )
- Quality leather handcrafted cover
- Kangaroo leather wrap around strap
- 384 pages
- Italian Paper in ivory creme
- 120gsm paper weight
- Hand folded and pierced
- Hand stitched pages
- Signed by the Binder
- Totally handmade by a book lover in Australia
The journal can be personalised with a Title Page printed with a name, a quote or both. Add a personalised title page to this journal ...>
Or emboss a monogram or name into the leather. Add Embossing here...
And you are supporting and enabling an Artisan Tradition to continue!
From the Maker's Hands to Yours...
A labour of Pride & Love!
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Given this was a very short lead time for a handmade purchase (a special gift for wife's birthday prior to a sudden long term interstate assignment), Beverley was unfazed, gleefully took the order, assisted with fabric selection / embossing and dispatched the journal to arrive well within the required date. The smell when you first open the package is something from a past era, the leather / fabric / stitching stunning in detail and the quality of paper so good, the recipient is now hesitant to put a mark on it. It is said, after the virus, we should support local manufacturers and I am absolutely delighted to have done so for an excellent product and very fair price. You know it's a good gift when you also want one too! We'll be back!