The Aussie Travel Journal Pocket Size A6
Lined with beautiful fabrics from the House of Liberty of London
The Ideal Travelling Companion!
Includes a Travel pocket for phone, momentos, tickets, keepsakes or ...
The same great qualities of my classic handcrafted leather journal but specially designed with a handy traveller's pocket and pull out story board.
Featuring a pull out Story Board of Italian Drawing Paper
Stitched into the journal hides a Story Board ready to be unfolded... literally! The beautiful Italian Drawing Paper is 190gsm and 41 cm long. Ideal for drawing, light pen and ink, sketching, map making or merely holding your keepsakes and photos. A very handy addition to the travel journal that still maintains the ability to be flexible and squished into pockets, bags, backpacks & secret places.
The Aussie Travel Journal benefits:
- Inside 6 cm leather side pocket to hold those small items that we need while travelling: tickets, directions etc as well as small notes & keepsakes from loved ones
- Flexibility - the soft leather covers tuck nicely into backpacks, bags and pockets (unlike hard cover books)
- The hand stitched pages result in a stronger journal than glued books
- Pages lay flat for easy writing - NO spiral bindings
- Wrap your journal closed to prevent accidental openings
- The kangaroo leather wrapping strap is a little piece of Australia if you are travelling abroad
- Featuring a Story Board fold out mad from beautiful Italian Drawing Paper'
The Treasured Qualities of a Handcrafted Journal
Hand stitched leather journals have a magical quality! Used for hundreds of years, you can feel this tradition when you hold one.
- Quality leather handcrafted cover
- Kangaroo leather wrap around strap with leather top
- 192 pages
- Beautiful creme coloured Australian made paper, watermarked with the National Archives of Australia symbol. Archival for 500 years...>
- 100gsm paper weight
- Hand folded and pierced
- Signed by the Binder
- Totally handmade by a book lover in Australia
Personalise This Journal
The journal can be personalised with a Title Page printed with a name, a quote or both. Add a personalised title page to this journal ...>
And you are supporting and enabling an Artisan Tradition to continue!
From the Maker's Hands to Yours.
A labour of Pride & Love!