The Original Book Wrap - LARGE SIZE
THE DESIGNER COLLECTION
Leather Book Wrap with Liberty of London Fabric size
The Designer Collection embraces beautiful fabrics and silky threads with gorgeous leather to create pieces to be enjoyed and treasured.
Hidden treasures wait to be explored within the covers of beautiful leathers.
Liberty of London has been delighting the world with stunning fabrics for over 140 years. Known for their exquisite designs from very talented artists. And who knew they worked so beautifully with leather and paper! An ideal choice for creating my new range.
The fabrics will be available for a limited time only and will continually change. Just add your preferred fabric and leather to the shopping cart when you order your journal.
Please note that not all fabric and leather combinations have been photographed but I will add them as they become available.
Now in it's twelfth year it still remains one of customers' favourites and has now become a bit of a classic in the Bookseed Studio. And yes, I still hand make each one myself!
The larger A4 sized book cover ideal for those bigger items. It will also hold blank A4 paper sheets.
I've designed the Book Wrap to protect and delight! For more pictures and The Book Wrap Story click here...
Protect your cherished book, diary or notebook in a handcrafted Book Wrap.
- A hidden slide pocket holds the back cover of your book security in place,
- A Kangaroo leather strap wraps around the contents and adjusts snuggly to the thickness.
- Designed to accommodate larger sized books - up to approx 30cm in height.
- Larger left side pocket for holding papers or even a smaller notebook, or art supplies
- Smaller left side pocket hold pens, pencils, bookmarks, page flags etc.
- You can even slide a tablet or phone under this slide pocket too.
- Holds A4 loose sheets of paper too
- Drawing, sketching, watercolours
- Protecting old and well loved books
- Keeping books and stationery together
- Executive styling
I've created the Book Wrap for lovers of books and fine stationery. I hope it brings many years of enjoyment.
Monogram - Initials Blind Debossed
Create a unique piece by adding a short name or monogram. I use beautiful brass letters in a block that I use under a heat press to deboss the letters into the leather. I recommend positioning the debossing on the closing flap of the book wrap. As the book wrap changes size with the contents inside, placing on the left side could result in it being hidden beneath the book. However, it's your choice and I'm happy to be creative if you have some ideas!
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Could not be happier with this item. Purchased as a gift and the recipient was over the moon. So beautifully made, truly one of a kind. Would highly recommend and will purchase from Beverley again. Beverley was ever so helpful providing a perfect solution for the perfect gift.