Cognac Brown Leather Journal with Wide Strap
Hand stitched leather journals have a magical quality! Used for hundreds of years, you can feel this tradition when you hold one.
Handcrafted in the style of an earlier era, each journal is a work of art and signed by the Binder. Read about the Leather Journal story here...>
The Treasured Qualities of a Handcrafted Journal:
- Strength - the hand stitched pages result in a stronger journal than glued books
- Flexibility - the soft leather covers tuck easily into bags, pockets and backpacks - unlike hard covered books
- Easy to write in - pages lay flat - NO spiral bindings
- Protection - the wrap around cover protects the fore edge of the pages, the wrapping strap helps to hold the cover securely closed
- Sensual - the feel of a handcrafted leather journal delights the senses. Soft and flexible to the touch and visually beautiful
- A Sense of Ritual - the wrapping and unwrapping of the journal is a moment of ritual that many leather journal owners savour
- It's Your Story - Writing becomes an experience again! Holding a writing instrument in your hand and making your mark is very personal.
This Handcrafted Journal features:
- A5 Leather Journal (approx 21cm H x 15cm W - Half an A4)
- Quality genuine leather handcrafted cover
- Genuine leather hand cut wrap around strap
- 144 pages
- Italian paper in ivory creme
- 90gsm paper weight
- Hand folded and pierced
- Hand stitched with hand painted thread
- Signed by the Binder
- Totally handmade by a book lover in Australia
Personalise This Journal
Title Page Printing
The journal can be personalised with a Title Page printed with a name, a quote or both. Add a personalised title page to this journal ...>
Add initials to this journal with classic blind debossing. Beautiful brass letters are heat pressed into the leather to create an elegant impression. Add a monogram here...
And you are supporting and enabling an Artisan Tradition to continue!
From the Maker's Hands to Yours...
A labour of Pride & Love!
14 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I purchased this as a Father's day present and it is absolutely beautiful. It's obvious that a lot of care went into making it as the quality is excellent. Beverley was lovely to deal with too and the book arrived within a week of ordering. Highly recommended!
Dear Beverley I bought this journal as a special for my poet daughter - it came packaged like a treasured prize fitting for the beautiful creation within - The journal was certainly a work of art that will be greatly appreciated by her - Thank you Mary-Jane
The journal is absolutely stunning, the craftsmanship is with love and attention to detail. A perfect gift for my partner. Thank you Beverley
beautiful craftsmanship. exactly as described. impressive product. thank you so much. my daughter loves it.
My husband LOVED receiving this journal, he keeps smelling it and loves that leather smell!!! Such beautiful quality...thank you Beverley!
I bought this journal for a special gift for my nephew. The quality of the leather and the paper was outstanding. The cover page looked beautiful and the initials on the front cover just made it extra personal . Everybody loved it !! Thank you Beverley
Love it, beautiful craftsmanship. I hope my son thinks the same he will treasure forever
This Journal is amazing, the leather is supple, feels great in your fingers and protects your paper. The paper is of top quality far superior than I thought. The only personal negative was i assumed the holding strap was more ridgard, its a velvet touch that's easily wrapped around your journal, probably better then what i assumed.
Great gift. Beautifully stitched. A lovely book to hold and use.
The journal is exquisite. Beautiful quality and craftsmanship. Thank you for your excellent service and personal touch, very rare in today's world.
A beautifully presented and quality product. The embossed cover just added that extra touch of style and elegance. Thank you.
I purchase this journal as a Christmas present for my husband. Despite only placing the order a few days before Christmas and requesting embossing and a personalised front page, the journal arrived within two days and it was amazing. My husband loved it and I know he will treasure it for years to come. I don't usually like buying online without seeing the product first, but Beverley's work and service was second to none. I will not hesitate in recommending this purchase to other buyers.