Classic Black Leather Journal
A Timeless Classic!
Hand stitched leather journals have a magical quality! Used for hundreds of years, you can feel this tradition when you hold one.
Handcrafted in the style of an earlier era, each journal is a work of art and signed by the Binder. Read about the Leather Journal story here...>
The Treasured Qualities of a Handcrafted Journal:
- Strength - the hand stitched pages result in a stronger journal than glued books
- Flexibility - the soft leather covers tuck easily into bags, pockets and backpacks - unlike hard covered books
- Easy to write in - pages lay flat - NO spiral bindings
- Protection - the wrap around cover protects the fore edge of the pages, the wrapping strap helps to hold the cover securely closed
- Sensual - the feel of a handcrafted leather journal delights the senses. Soft and flexible to the touch and visually beautiful
- A Sense of Ritual - the wrapping and unwrapping of the journal is a moment of ritual that many leather journal owners savour
- It's Your Story - Writing becomes an experience again! Holding a writing instrument in your hand and making your mark is very personal.
This Handcrafted Journal features:
- A5 Leather Journal (approx 21cm H x 15cm W - Half an A4)
- Quality genuine leather handcrafted cover
- Genuine kangaroo leather wrap around strap
- 144 pages
- Italian paper in ivory creme
- 90gsm paper weight
- Hand folded and pierced
- Hand stitched with hand painted thread
- Signed by the Binder
- Totally handmade by a book lover in Australia
Personalise This Journal
Title Page Printing
The journal can be personalised with a Title Page printed with a name, a quote or both. Add a personalised title page to this journal ...>
Add initials to this journal with beautiful Blind Debossing. The brass letters are heat pressed into the leather creating a timeless, elegant result. Add a Monogram here...