Butterscotch Leather Journal Majestic A5
A Regally Grand Journal of Impressive Stature!
Hand stitched leather journals have a magical quality! Used for hundreds of years, you can feel this tradition when you hold one.
Handcrafted in the style of an earlier era, each journal is a work of art and signed by the Binder. Read about the Leather Journal story here...>
This A5 journal is of majestic proportions! Featuring 12 holes on the spine, it is double the usual A5 journal size. It makes an impressive statement as a visual artistic piece. And of course is still very functional and will hold a substantial number of words!
Leather journals are ideal for writers, poets, song writers, travel thoughts, sketches, journal keepers and all those who love to keep treasures within pages of books!
And of course - the perfect companion for sharing your story while sitting under that favourite tree, or discreetly in the back of that wonderful cafe where the coffee is as rich as the constant evolving cast of characters.
The Treasured Qualities of a Handcrafted Journal:
- Strength - the hand stitched pages result in a stronger journal than glued books
- Flexibility - the soft leather covers tuck easily into bags, pockets and backpacks - unlike hard covered books
- Easy to write in - pages lay flat - NO spiral bindings
- Protection - the wrap around cover protects the fore edge of the pages, the wrapping strap helps to hold the cover securely closed
- Sensual - the feel of a handcrafted leather journal delights the senses. Soft and flexible to the touch and visually beautiful
- A Sense of Ritual - the wrapping and unwrapping of the journal is a moment of ritual that many leather journal owners savour
- It's Your Story - Writing becomes an experience again! Holding a writing instrument in your hand and making your mark is very personal.
This Handcrafted Journal features:
- A5 Leather Journal (approx H: 21cm x W:15cm (half an A4) x D: 5cm )
- Quality leather handcrafted cover
- Kangaroo leather wrap around strap
- 384 pages
- Italian Paper in ivory creme
- 100gsm paper weight
- Hand folded and pierced
- Hand stitched pages
- Signed by the Binder
- Totally handmade by a book lover in Australia
The journal can be personalised with a Title Page printed with a name, a quote or both. Add a personalised title page to this journal ...>
Or emboss a monogram or name into the leather. Add Embossing here...
And you are supporting and enabling an Artisan Tradition to continue!
From the Maker's Hands to Yours...
A labour of Pride & Love!