The Aussie Travel Journal
The Ideal Travelling Companion!
Includes a Travel pocket for phone, momentos, tickets, keepsakes or ...
The same great qualities of my classic handcrafted leather journal but specially designed with a handy traveller's pocket.
The Aussie Travel Journal benefits:
- Inside 8cm leather side pocket to hold those small items that we need while travelling: tickets, directions etc as well as small notes & keepsakes from loved ones
- Will also hold most phone sizes - up to 17cm high (will also depend on thickness)
- Flexibility - the soft leather covers tuck nicely into backpacks, bags and pockets (unlike hard cover books)
- The hand stitched pages result in a stronger journal than glued books
- Pages lay flat for easy writing - NO spiral bindings
- Wrap your journal closed to prevent accidental openings
- The kangaroo leather wrapping strap is a little piece of Australia if you are travelling abroad
The Treasured Qualities of a Handcrafted Journal
Hand stitched leather journals have a magical quality! Used for hundreds of years, you can feel this tradition when you hold one.
- Quality leather handcrafted cover
- Kangaroo leather wrap around strap with leather top
- 144 pages
- Beautiful creme coloured Australian made paper, watermarked with the National Archives of Australia symbol. Archival for 500 years...>
- 90gsm paper weight
- Hand folded and pierced
- Hand stitched with hand painted thread
- Signed by the Binder
- Totally handmade by a book lover in Australia
Violet Purple Leather
The beautiful Violet Purple leather is lusciously soft and delicious to touch. The type of leather that my customers keep touching and coming back to feel again. And it's lovely deep rich purple colour is a joy for all lovers of purple.
Personalise This Journal
The journal can be personalised with a Title Page printed with a name, a quote or both. Add a personalised title page to this journal ...>
And you are supporting and enabling an Artisan Tradition to continue!
From the Maker's Hands to Yours.
A labour of Pride & Love!
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My son Ben bought me (Jann Owen) this beautiful journal for my bday. I love this journal and is now with my other 4 A4 journals that I have purchased from Beverley. I use them for writing in and also for very special photos. Jann