The Original Book Wrap in Antique Oak
Now in it's twelfth year it still remains one of customers' favourites and has now become a bit of a classic in the Bookseed Studio. And yes, I still hand make each one myself!
I've designed the Book Wrap to protect and delight! For more pictures and The Book Wrap Story click here...
Protect your cherished book, diary or notebook in a handcrafted Book Wrap.
- A hidden slide pocket holds the back cover of your book security in place,
- A Kangaroo leather strap wraps around the contents and adjusts snugly to the thickness.
- Designed to accommodate books up to 23cm high.
- Larger left side pocket for holding papers or even a smaller notebook, or art supplies
- Smaller left side pocket hold pens, pencils, bookmarks, page flags etc.
- Drawing, sketching, watercolours
- Protecting old and well loved books
I've created the Book Wrap for Book Lovers. I hope it brings you much joy!
Monogram - Initials Blind Debossed
Create a unique piece by adding a short name or monogram. I use beautiful brass letters in a block that I use under a heat press to deboss the letters into the leather. I recommend positioning the debossing on the closing flap of the book wrap. As the book wrap changes size with the contents inside, placing on the left side could result in it being hidden beneath the book. However, it's your choice and I'm happy to be creative if you have some ideas!